Things to Consider BEFORE Buying a Home
Whether it's your first or fifth time buying a piece of property, here are a few things to consider before starting the process to buy a home.
- Your Financial Health
- Do you have good credit?
- Is your monthly spending under control?
- Do you have money put away for the upfront cost?
- How much mortgage can you comfortably afford?
- Have you talked with a lender
- Have you sent the lender all the necessary information?
- Do you have a trusted real estate consultant?
- Someone that will guide and educate you on things in homes that you may not be familiar with.
- Someone whose expertise will protect you from any pitfalls that you may encounter during the buying process.
- Someone who won’t pressure you to buy anything.
Be sure to check out the video above! It's packed with a ton of information and things you may not have thought about.
If you've found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family!